Savory and summery, shimmering with the tingle of Sichuan, Chinese Five Spice and freshly chopped herbs. This is Pho in a glass.
- 1.5 ounces of Gin
- A&M recommends trying Barr Hill Gin by Caledonia Spirits.
- 1 dash Fish Sauce
- 1 pinch Basil leaves
- 1 pinch Cilantro
- 1 pinch grated fresh ginger
- .75 ounce freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- .5 once Dry Vermouth
- A&M's Chinese Five Spice Mist
- A&M's Thai Green Market Elixir
- Basil sprig for garnish
- Combine the Gin, Fish Sauce, basil, cilantro, ginger, lime juice, vermouth in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is ice cold. Strain and Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a basil leaf.
- Add 2-3 Mists of A&M's Chinese Five Spice Mist
- Add 3-5 drops of A&M's Thai Green Market Elixir for extra Pho flavor.